We are Leaders in patient Care
We Utilize the Most Advanced Technology
We love to watch your children grow
Do you have any of the following:
- Bleeding gums when brushing and flossing?
- Receding gums?
- Pain during chewing?
- Shifting teeth?
- Loose or sensitive teeth?
- Persistent bad breath?
- Diabetic inability to control your blood sugar?
- Impacted food lodged between your teeth?
These symptoms maybe the signs of gum (periodontal) disease. Periodontal disease starts with a gingival inflammation, bleeding gums and tooth sensitivity. If this is left untreated, it could lead to irreversible bone loss around your teeth. However, if diagnosed early enough and with a professional cleaning, early signs of gingival inflammation can be resolved preventing the advancement of bone loss around your teeth.
If left untreated, periodontal disease can lead to complete destruction of the bone around your tooth, bad breath, pain during chewing and blood sugar levels that are not manageable in diabetic patients. Although periodontal disease is irreversible, in many instances it is treatable through quarterly dental hygiene visits.
Bleeding gums as well as impacted food lodged between your teeth could be the signs of periodontal disease but may also be the signs of a cavity. Tooth decay is very acidic and can lead to gingival inflammation. We encourage all of our patient’s to have routine check ups complete with x-rays to monitor both cavities and gum disease.
We know how to make your dental treatment a success by:
- Taking a detailed medical history
- Collecting good clinical data
- Engaging and listening to your expectations
- Outlining preventive measures for your daily routine that lead to longevity of your dental treatments
- Educating you of potential complications and how to avoid them
- Having strong relationships with other dental specialists that deliver top level care
- Having constant communication with our dental lab partners to ensure that you have the most optimal result
- Maintaining your comfort by not rushing our dental procedures and engaging with you at all times
- Discussing treatment options that make sense and allow you to make informed decisions regarding your dental care
What clinical data do we collect?
Detailed charting of your existing restorations
Dental treatment plans can become very complex when it involves the placement of fillings, crowns, dentures, and implants. Dr. Adsit has extensive training and knows exactly how to guide you through this process. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of denture teeth to select from. In addition to this, dental crowns that are custom fabricated to fit your tooth can be made with porcelain and metal, all metal, all porcelain, and zirconia to name a few. Denture designs are endless with the advent of implants, newer denture acrylics, and traditional cast partial dentures.
We can easily pinpoint what works best for you through our analysis of your clinical data and active discussions of your goals. Dr. Adsit is very hands on and frequently contacts the dental labs that he works with to discuss your case. He also enjoys doing some of his own denture set ups and repairs to ensure you get the result you want!